Friday, May 15, 2009

Fashion Weekend

Last night was the VIP night at Fashion Weekend Sydney. I have to say I am glad I wasn't working as apparently it was chaos at our stall... not looking forward to Saturday.

I have to say I wasn't that impressed overall. Sass and Bide, Shakuhachi etc all had the same stock left overs from their other sales. So as someone who has been to them all there was nothing new. Nothing was that cheap either.

I would definitely recommend coming just for all stall (I'm not biased at all!), we have heaps of bargains. Things from $10 - $60 Plus some great leather jackets for $150.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MINKPINK! ♥

Anonymous said...

omgsh i was there as well.
i brought tones of stuffff from minkpink!

x

ilikeyoursundaypersonalitybetter. said...

i am so very jealous of your job. i wish i could design for minkpink. uh! anyway, i love your blog. and thankyou for following mine x