Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm back!

I am back from my overseas trip. Definetly very glad to back. Last stop was Ghangzhou in China and the air pollution was killing me! Very glad to get out of there.

I went to New York for the first time and absolutely loved it. It is such a fun city, I definetly needed more time though... didn't even go uptown or see central park. Found some great little vintage stores in Brooklyn and went to some great little bars in the village.

I think I have mentioned before that we are now stocked in the USA. It was such a great feeling to see MINKPINK in these little boutiques throughout LA and New York. Not to mention Macy's in NYC. There was a whole MINKPINK rack, but it wasn't stock with our clothes!! Had to do a sneaky run around and rearrange their stock.

We also went and saw our LA and New York agents showrooms. Here are a few pics:

LA showroom

Minkpink rack at Macy's New York

New York showroom

No comments: